2.25.2008

JustEmotions


Life is crazy is all I can say. I see it like this. Life is a tree and throughout your life you gonna have seasons. As the seasons come and go with the harsh weather and winds, those leaves will fall off and blow about but those branches are there to stay and every now and then a branch will break off and fall away from the tree. When that happens, you know its not over because you still have your roots from the tree to fall back on.
Look at it like this. The tree is you. And those harsh weather and seasons are the trails and tribulations we all go through. The leaves the blow about with the season change or the friends that come and go out of your life. The leaves are needed to help get your though but only for a period. And remember when those leaves fell off and all you has was your roots? Thats your familia. The ones who have always been there from start to finish.

I love my mom. Brittany.Alysa. My Dad. My Sister. My cousin Ashley. And myself.

1 comment:

Lysa said...

great analogy! I think...ily2!

now make sure you comment me back foo!