2.23.2008

SoHard


It's dumb that every time I hear the Lupe Fiasco song i still think of you or every time I see a Mitsubishi Galant I turn my head. Every time I go to that one particular Wal-Mart I kinda cringe. A lot of time it feels like it's gonna take a miracle to bring me back and your the one to blame. Alot of new relationships for me try to come along and form but I really don't have any need for any of them. I push them away because you made it so hard to trust again.
I don't really even know what to say. I'm letting the fact that I don't have someone dictate how I feel on an everyday basis. I don't really need anyone to make myself feel complete. I don't have to always text or call first. I don't have to do anything but just be me.
And I heard it all before. All the lies, the lines, the sweet talk. All of it sounds like
"blah,blah,blah" Can any one tell me something I don't know or have not heard?
I took this picture I have up. Setting black and white and blur. I really liked it. It expresses alot about me. Just gotta feel it.:)

No comments: