3.17.2008

Chapter1 Selfish.

: Zion:A Love Story

He would never say the "L" word to him though. That would be way to much and in my past it only complicate things. K-Boy was his name. There was nothing special about him. But at the same time there was, he was beautiful. His eye caught you in them and his body was enoguh where you knew you were protected.
There were always still thoughts of Xavior in my mind though. He really though that it would have worked out well with him.. But Xavior was aprehensive. To slow. And at times full of himself and what others though about him. He was beautiful though. More than all the rest at times. Xavior had alot to learn though. As much as he though he knew, it was only a fraction of the reality of what really needed to be learned.

"what the hell really makes him think even for a second that he is really that important" I though about Xavior as I was textin K-Boy."I told him a long time ago that I never wanted anyone to make me feel like CJ did" CJ was my ex. The one that hurt me the most and made it So Hard to ever love anyone again. At the very point Xavior was the farthest thing from my mind. One word somes him up, selfish.
Today went by so quickly. It was only monday though. 3 more days to go considering I dont have school on friday. Actually 2 because I wont be at school tommorro either. I think I will be sick. I'm sure that I will actually.

No comments: