2.14.2008

LosingMyWay

Days that I don't feel like talking or discussing things are more or less days that I need to get my mind right. Days that I need to take off in order to gather myself without breaking down. If I'm out of school for a day or 2 it's because I need me time. Maybe I need a counselor or something. That may very well be the case but as of now I don't have one.
Me myself and I, thats all I got in the end is what I found out. And it ain't no need to cry I took a vow that from now on I'm gonna be my own best friend. From now on everything I do will depend solely upon myself. I will take all matters in my own hands and deal with them. I guess I have always failed to realized that no one is really entitiled to me. No one has to buy me things or tell me how things should be done. Its not anyones job but my own. But right now I really feel like I'm losing my way. And it's breaking me down, watching the world go round, while my dreams crash down. Is anybody out there

No comments: