2.11.2008

GetiTRight

It's funny how life is. How everyday is something totally different and life changing. Nothing important is going on in my life right now well actually.
I'm talking to NicoChristianson again. Remember two blogs ago how it was done and we stopped talkin, well its back on and poppin! He still my buttercup, but thats where is stops ya diqq? I will whip some &@% for him but thats all.Just friends.
About 6 months ago like last summer me and this kid named Robiio became madd cool. He lived in Vegas and blah blah blah. We ended up losin ALL connection. My phone got lost and his myspace deleted. Well I found him and we pickin up from right were we left off. He bomb. He's a killa.
I love Alysa. My best friend. But i really feel like school is placing a restriction on our relationship!!!
Does anyone know B. Did I introduce B. into my life yet??? Anyway B. is this fly ass type dude. Kinda got me on cloud 9. For now. The ones you think is perfect be the ones on the bull@#$%. Am I right?

1 comment:

Lysa said...

I am leaving my first comment for you..even though you refuse to comment me!! lol

1.ILY2n4ever
2.Why would you call Nic your buttercup??
3. I think "B" is fly too. A cool a bruvah who deosn't mind being called "yellow"! ha!